All News Update

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Job Interview

This just story of excuse to refuse interviewee that looking for the job.
E=Examiner C=Candidate

Story I

E: Do u have a boyfriend?
C: I have.
E: Is he working in Local?
C: No, He is in Overseas.
E: Sorry, my company can not employ u!
C: Why?
E: U will not be able to settle down here permanently. And, my company don't want to pay extra expenses on the Overseas calls just because of u.

Story II

E: Any girlfriends?
C: No.
E: So far chasing any before?
C: Ever, but not success.
E: Ever think of getting the job first then starts to look for a girlfriend?
C: Career in the first place. Temporary didn't want to consider this personal issue.
E: Sorry, my company can not employ u.
C: Why?
E: You are lack of P.R and lack of confidence!!

Story III

E: Any girlfriend?
C: Yes.
E: Is she pretty?
C: Not quite.
E: Sorry, my company can not employ you.
C: Will this affect your company reputation?
E: No, it is nothing concern to my company. It is because my company is dealing with arts, and our company is requested an artistic.

Story IV

E: Any girlfriend?
C: Yes.
E: Is she pretty?
C: Yes.
E: Is she your first lover?
C: Yes.
E: Sorry, we can't employ you because you are lack of fighting spirit.

Story V

E: Any girlfriend?
C: Yes.
E: Is she yours first lover?
C: No. Ever went thru with a few.
E: Sorry, my company can not employ you because you are a "grasshopper!" (Job hoper!)

Story VI

E: Any boyfriend?
C: Yes.
E: Is he rich?
C: No.
E: Then sorry, my company can not employ you because our company is dealing with money and you will seduce.

Story VII

E: Any boyfriend?
C: Yes.
E: Is he rich
C: Yes, very rich. He owed a company.
E: Sorry, we can not employ you because your boyfriend don't even want to employ you, so do we!
C: But, ...no position in his company.
E: Then, ...what is your qualifications?
C: Secretary!
E: Sorry, we still can not employ you because your pretty will affect our managers working spirits.
C: But, ...I am not pretty at all.
E: It is even worse because my managers will not interested in you!!

No comments: